Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Gerammmm!!!!

Assalamualaikum.



Every morning I travel from home at USJ, Subang Jaya to office at Bangsar via the New Pantai Expressway (NPE).





Costly, yes; as I spend RM6.40 for toll per day. But travelling via NPE saves time & fuel a lot as it takes me only 30 minutes one way and less congestions, sometimes; no traffic hassle at all.





But the above is not relevant.





Today, for the fourth time (maybe more), I witnessed the greedy-inhumane conduct of the toll concessionaire.



There was this screaming ambulance, common sense strikes - there is emergency lah kan, for sure. The ambulance was approaching the toll plaza, so swarming cars pulled aside and gave way to the ambulance. I was fourth in line. I moved aside, giving way to the ambulance, the driver started to honk wildly and seriously, I never saw this kind of situation, where the ambulance "marah-marah".



I was in the thought that the toll guy will just easily lift the barrier and let pass the three cars in front of me as they already inside the toll path so to reverse or pull aside would be impossible.









BUT,





He still kept on collecting the freaking RM1.60 from EACH CAR despite the ambulance screaming angrily behind the cars!



Okay, i know, i know, the toll guy was just doing his job but STILL, don't they have any SIMPLE POLICY to exempt cars which are INSIDE the toll path which are BLOCKING the ambulance way from paying the toll fare??????



bukan nak suruh sepuloh kete depan ambulans tuh blahh sesuke ati tak payah bayor, just kete-kete yang dah tak bleh reverse or gi tepi jeeee!!!!!!!!!





eiiiiiiiiii......my jaw dropped, I was like, what the hell??? rugi sangattt ke kalau tak dapat kutip singgit lebih?? !_!





don't they realise that there is live/s at stake?





my guess is, they don't.





I have written my concern about this thing to a local newspaper months ago when I first saw the similar occurrence, hoping that they will address it to those responsible out there but of course, to no avail.





Rasenye kali nih kene straight complaint kat NPE-lah kan. Tak pun buat press statement, haaa...dah la office aku neyh selangkah je dari NSTP & Berita Harian nye HQ. Boley lah kan?





Gerammmmmm sangattt okay???

1 comment:

madam kheyr hameed said...

hakak cadangkan..masa ko lalu kat jurutol tu..hengko bagi je ceramah perdana kat jurutol tu.

tak pun..ko cakap je.."vodoh ea!common sense letak kat lutut ke?"

hakak percaya..jurutol itu terlebih score dalam matapelajaran etika jurutol!