*
I'm publishing this entry with the hope that you will stumble upon my blog and have a moment to read it.
*
We were totally different when we first met years ago. You and your sweet simple jovial laugh and I, the quiet one. But that didn't stop us from being friends and look what friendship has done to us.
Better persons.
*
*
You were there for me (and you still are) and you are the one who NEVER judged me for anything I did. You corrected me when you knew it was the best for me. You stand by me when everyone else seem to part away. You share me your laughter and you wipe my tears away. You rushed your way when I need you and you slowed down when you know I want to be alone, tho it might hurt you. You always there for me. ALWAYS.
*
*
I am not what I am today due to many reasons and one of the biggest is because of you. You helped me a lot during our university years and because of you being brainy, I became one too (but not as brainy as you lahh). I cant thank you enough but I promise I will make sure that I won't lose all your notes for every subject you lent me. =). THANK YOU
FIVE OF US. FIRST YEAR. 5 YEARS AGO
FIVE OF US. BACHELOR OF LAWS. 1 YEAR AGO.*
I hid nothing and I wont hide anything from you. Not because you are my bestfriend but because I just cant. I cant hide anything from you. Yes, I've lied but eventually you will know and I will tell, just like that. You can tell when I'm trying my best to keep things away from you and I dont know how you do it. Superstitious, no. Intuition, yes. I'M THANKFUL.
* I hid nothing and I wont hide anything from you. Not because you are my bestfriend but because I just cant. I cant hide anything from you. Yes, I've lied but eventually you will know and I will tell, just like that. You can tell when I'm trying my best to keep things away from you and I dont know how you do it. Superstitious, no. Intuition, yes. I'M THANKFUL.
*
We went to several places. For holidays, weddings or even to goofing around. Indonesia, Sabah, Penang, Perak, Johor to name a few. But the most memorable is of course when you and liza (together with the 'scandals') accompanied me to the port where Puteri Delima Satu is docking. To meet him. It was a split second decision. "Shah, teman aku naik kapal nak tak jumpa Razmin. Lepas kelas." and you answered "Jom!". Precise. Not even a question was asked. You just agreed, packed your stuff, called the others and off we went. As simple as that. SACRIFICE



And if I were to write here every single thing you hv sacrificed for me thn it would require me AT LEAST six years to finish.
*
Six years of friendship but it feels like only yesterday we ran off our butts to morning classes, we rushed our way to get table at AIKOL cafe, we screamed our lungs out calling each other's name from our rooms to confirm where to go for dinner, we pushed abg fotostat to hurry because exam is tomorrow and we just got the complete notes, we looked at each other and laughed out loud for reasons only we understood, and many many many other things that I've shared with you thru out those years and many more years to come, insyallah.
*
*
Six years of friendship but it feels like only yesterday we ran off our butts to morning classes, we rushed our way to get table at AIKOL cafe, we screamed our lungs out calling each other's name from our rooms to confirm where to go for dinner, we pushed abg fotostat to hurry because exam is tomorrow and we just got the complete notes, we looked at each other and laughed out loud for reasons only we understood, and many many many other things that I've shared with you thru out those years and many more years to come, insyallah.
*

So, my dear Aishah; thank you for everything and I've always want to tell you that I am blessed to have you in my life. I'll stake everything for you. I'm sorry for ALL my wrongdoings that hurt you. You know I love you and I will always do.
*
May He gives you many more years so that we can treasure our lives, this world, and to create more drama scenes together,hehe, insyallah. HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY darling. God Bless.
*
All you need is one girlfriend to be your bestfriend. And in my case, I have you.
*
May He gives you many more years so that we can treasure our lives, this world, and to create more drama scenes together,hehe, insyallah. HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY darling. God Bless.
*
All you need is one girlfriend to be your bestfriend. And in my case, I have you.



No comments:
Post a Comment