Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2013

High Fever

I'm at Demc at the moment. Riyadh is admitted due to high fever. He was a lil feverish yesterday morning but fed well & played like usual so I just gave him 2.5 ml pcm syrup.

But last night around 1 a.m his when i checked his temperature, it was 38 d.c & i had this uneasy feeling. I gave him another round of pcm and let him sleep, hoping that he will start sweating, the sign that the pcm works.

But no, he didnt sweat at all and at 4 a.m i checked his temperature again, and this time around, 40 freaking degrees! I jumped out of the bed, pack his baju & mine, changed his diaper, i changed & off i drove to Demc with riyadh in the car seat, at 5 a.m.

Sampai Demc, the on call doctor & nurses attended riyadh quickly, inserted the ubat 'bontot', drip air, did the blood test & the doctor told me that they need to admit in riyadh because his paed wants to see his condition & 40 d.c for an 18 months toddler is very alarming.

And so here we are. Riyadh is sleeping. I'm waiting for my parents to come. Oh i keluar rumah just like that this morning totally lupa to ask anyone to teman. I thought my brother Q was at home tapi dia kat UIA. But i guess when you are a seafarer's wife, you handle things like this like a pro because you believe that your husband always pray for your safety, and his child's and you believe that Allah adalah sebaik-baik Pelindung. amin...

1 comment:

Farah Zamri said...

salam Kak Elya :)

kesian nya Riyadh.get well soon little baby!