Lovelies, put your speaker on and lets sing together, thanks to Mix Pod kat sebelah tuuu...a classic piece by Barry Manilow...
Sangat sesuai dengan jiwa saya sekarang..adeh laaa...
*
Bee, if you are reading this, I want you to know that I really can't smile without you.....pastuh mintak ampun ekk Bee, sebab letak gambar boroi Bee dgn mulut sememeh tu..hehe..sorry laaaa ye, gambar tuh seswai dgn tajuk entry neh,nak letak gambar saye, saye neh manis, xde gambar muncung muncung..hehehe...
*
*
*
You know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything...
*
You see,
I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
if you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you...
*
You came along just like a song and brighten my day
You came along just like a song and brighten my day
who would of believed that you were part of a dream
now it all seems light years away...
*
And now you know I can't smile without you
And now you know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
*
You see,
I feel sad when you are sad
I feel glad when you're glad
if you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you...
*
now some people say happiness takes so very long to find
now some people say happiness takes so very long to find
well, I'm finding it hard leaving your love behind me
*
*
And you see I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything...
*
You see
I feel glad when you're glad
I feel sad when you're sad
if you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you...
Now, smile for me a lil' bit will you dear...


6 comments:
Elya,
Akak pun suka sesgt lagu ni.. suka ulang2 dgr... best sgt kan
alolohhh tomei tangat....
Assalamualaikum...
Hi babY.BeshnYer lagu babY kita ni.Kita pun suke jugak.Romantik sgt2.BabY x mau mcm ni Ye syg,x mau sedeY2 sbb kita x ada.Kita sayang kt babY sgt2,amat2,plg2,gler2.Kita nk babY kita snts senYum je k.Mcm org ganu ckp,"SenYum Sokmo".I love u babY...
Elya,
Kalau free ahad malam nnt datang lah besday party kak ena n kak dina kat restoren kampungku subang jaya... kul 7.30 mlm...makan malam.. ajak kawan pun tak pe..
ello elya
i have read ur blog n ur past entries ..sambil mendengar lagu barry manilow yg sgt2 la touching tuh
sooo sweeet..everything!
really2 wanna wish u n razmin all the best in your future together..
amin ..akak doakan yer
Kak Ena;
Betol kak, lagu neh best sangat2! Suke kan? hehehe..and thank you so much for the invitation =)
Maria;
ha, aku tau, aku mmg tomei! huhuh...windu!
Bee;
okeh okeh, kita sunyum neh, mwaaahhhh! ^______^
Missbehave17;
salam kenal kak =)
thank you so much, amiiiinnnnn... jemput lah bace blog saye lepas-lepas nih ye kak....
Post a Comment