Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lelaki Teristimewa

My dear man;

Of all the men in the whole wide world,
whose praises are sung out loud...
There is no man whom I respect more...
or of whom I am more proud...

Throughout the years,
You've worked so hard to provide us a happy life...
You've been there to help & give advice...
And you did it all without strife...

That is why on this day each year...
I pray all your wishes come true...
And today we celebrate your life,
So Abah, HAPPY 54th BIRTHDAY TO YOU!


Lelaki ini lelaki teristimewa. Semoga Allah berkati dirimu,insyaAllah...
You are one top-notch father, I want you to know that. Happy birthday Abah!

3 comments:

Harimau Belukar said...

selamat hari lahir pak cik.Moga panjang umur murah rezeki.

Deqna said...

salam perkenalan..=)

Elya,i follow ur blog ni ok??

btw,beskan Elya still ade ayah di sisi..
bulan 5 ni genap 3 tahun pemergian arwah ayah sy..=(

neway,,so glad to found ur blog..

eeroslan said...

Bee;
time kaseh syg..

Deqna;
salam kenal juga =) sila sila, sila follow, thnk u!

Im so sorry for ur lost, Allah lebih sygkan dia kan...be strong ye...Insyallah,selagi terdaya Elya nak bahagiakan mak & abah...