Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ugghhh!

*
I love my job, seriously, i do. It makes me happy & it feels like i'm giving something good to the public, specifically in the line of criminal justice.
*
As cliche as it may be, when you are working as a public servant, you are subjected to many rules & regulations, and I have no problem whatsoever in complying to those rules & directions.
*
AND, as cliche as it may be too, when you are working as a public servant, you have to face the typical surrounding. Cronies, groups, back stabbing, nosy colleagues & the list goes on, and again, I'm okay with it, as long as I take no part in any of it.
*
But then again, two years in the service has done me good, and bad too. I love my work place, walaupun sangat antik & tiada office sendiri, hanya di dalam sebuah 'kontena' tapi seriously, that is the least of my concern. I have good people around me (people, not colleagues), good & wise much much older people that always remind me of how simple you can create your life, but still be happy.
*
Just because I rarely joined the other group, I got myself ostracized by them. Owh, saya sangat tak kesah pun sebenarnya. Really, I don't mind at all. I still greet & wish them if I bumped into any of them. The real thing is, i'm thankful. I got to do my work without worrying much on siapa lagi hebat hari ini. When one of them, lets say, 'X' is not around that day, the others will talk bad profusely about 'X'. When 'X' is around the next day; "owh, we miss you 'X', are you okay today?". You got me?
*
And as a girl who is raised in a family that put intelligence & common sense as vital values, sometimes I feel pity for those people. Do they have goals in their lives? What do they get by talking bad about others? How do they feel when they are making their ways (mind you, they'll do it one way or another) to outshine their own contemporary/ies?
*
I have no problem at all in helping any of them doing their part in the court when they are not around & I NEVER complained even once or making it as a big deal like they did. Once, I was totally sick (suspected dengue & bronchitis) and I was on medical leave for few days, they refused to cover me up and I have to come all the way from my bff's house (my parents were away for umrah), shivering the hell out of me, sweating because of the cold & one of them was very rude towards my bff, screaming to let my bff know that I have to come because it's my case & so I have to do it. And yes, I almost passed out at the stairs.
*
I even did a case which was initially not done by me when my colleague was away on leave, even when she mentioned nothing about it, and didn't ask my help to finish off the case but because the magistrate wanted to have it done, I helped, without even the slightest irritation. Well, if only I was told earlier, then I could have done better I guess, that's all.
*
Those who read my blog for the past years, you never came across this stories because like I said, I didn't mind at all for whatever that happened during my last 2 years, work wise. I took it all in a good way, positive way. But now, I had enough. I'm a human, remember? =) And I think 2 years are long enough for someone to endure lots of craps.
*
I always regard myself as a junior officer & I respect the others especially the seniors by NOT being nosy and keep myself off the radar, AT ALL TIMES. All I want to do is my job, enjoying it (and I do) and at the end of every month, I can have my pay, that's all.
*
I want to be an experienced prosecutor but I guess the journey will end very soon. I'm frustrated & being here will take me to no where. And I'm surprised how horrible people can be. At one time, she'll talk nicely to you & very polite. The next thing, she'll stab you & being rude.
*
Ughh, seriously, I need no more drama. So lets update your resume peeps. =)

No comments: