Alhamdulillah...
*
6 months ago, on Friday, on the 1st of October 2010, 1.10.10, in a simple yet beautiful solemnization ceremony, we are officially husband & wife. =)
*
*
Rasa sekejap sangat masa berlalu... Well, 6 months memang sekejap pun kan? Lagi sekejap when you got to spend only 4 months with your husband, & later berpisah for another 6 months! Owh 6 bulan yang berpisah tu sangat lameeeee okay, bukan sekejap! T____T. Lain, lain... isk...
*
Anyway, untuk abang, terima kasih untuk 6 bulan yang terindah ini...and many more to come, insyallah... I know i will be blessed with your love for the rest of our lives, and thank you so much for being a wonderful best friend... I know I can always count on you...
*
The best part of this 6 months is of course when we got to know that I'm pregnant =) After 1 month + of getting married, Allah gives us this miracle, our little one. Now I'm already halfway through my pregnancy, and although this pregnancy isn't easy with the still-going morning sickness, cyst, UTI, but cliche as it may be, I'll give my life away for this baby, OUR baby.
*
I love u baby, and you know that papa loves you very much! He already bought you your first stroller, your first car seat & your first play pen. Imagine him carrying all the big boxes all the way from WalMart in Savannah back to the ship & climbing the stairs up to his room, just for you and I can't even make him remember to buy me a small bottle of perfume. !____!
That's how much your father loves you, and he will go the farthest his will could to make our small family happy. Thank you so much abang.
*
*
Semoga Allah berkati perjalanan dan ikatan kami berdua selama-lamanya...
Semoga Allah permudahkan hidup kami dunia dan akhirat....
Semoga Allah kurniakan kami zuriat yang soleh dan solehah...
Semoga cinta kami kekal hingga ke syurga Nya nanti...
Insyallah...


No comments:
Post a Comment