I've been updating about riyadh in every new entry, again & again, sure menyampah kannnnn? =p. This time, tho it is riyadh-related entry, but it is for riyadh's papa. A thank you note for him.
*
*
Abang,I know I cant thank you enough, for all the things you've done for both of us, there are no words to describe. If there is any, it goes beyond that word. Beyond and beyond. Quoting buzz lightyear, "to the infinity, and beyond!". =p okay woody?
*
*
Abang, terima kasih banyak2 untuk semuanya, esp sebab jaga saya dengan sempurna bila saya berpantang sampai la sekarang ni. The first few nights post operation memang sakit sangat-sangat. Sakit contraction was expected so I was mentally prepared but sakit after the c-section was least expected. I've never experienced such pain but you just bear with me & told me repeatedly everything is going to be fine.
*
With riyadh's alarming condition, with you fasting and whatnot, there was never a moment you seem to tick off with my diva demand for this & that (esp the painkiller jabs & abang, nak airrrrr +_+). And of course, after the operation, my bowel & bladder were unwilling to 'cooperate' with me, so there were 'accidents' like a 4 year old would, and eventho there are nurses to clean the 'aftermath', you were more thn willing to do it yourself, without the slightest hesitation.
You said "ala, sayang kan isteri abang, tak apa..."
*
*
And abang, terima kasih sebab jaga saya masa saya pantang. When I look back, I think you did EVERYTHING! Jaga Riyadh, basuh baju Riyadh, bath him, change him, cook my pantang meals, prep me after shower for the ubat luka operate, for the minyak yu yi back massage, did our laundry, bla bla bla, semua-semua lah, and all you asked me to was only to feed Riyadh. The confinement period was an important stage in our marriage and in my life for I was reassured for the tenth time the reason why I said "I do". I love you so much.
*
And of course, besides all that, thank you for your sacrifice, financially. I know it was not easy to see thousands of ringgit rm**,*** were drained from your account for me & Riyadh, esp at DEMC but it never bugged you. I kept on apologizing both on Riyadh's behalf for being two money munching machines in your life (yeah drama!) but you just laughed, smiled and said that you just want the best for your two babies. awwww. ~ Thank you sayang!
*
*
I know this is a promise that sounds so cliche but abang, I promise I will make it up to you. I will do anything to make you happy and I want you to know that we love you so much. We are going to miss you so much when you start to sail soon.
You are my hero, and you are definitely Riyadh's hero for the rest of his life.
*
*
You are not just a husband and a father,
you are a saint, a gift from heaven.
Thank you sayang.
*
*
Abang,I know I cant thank you enough, for all the things you've done for both of us, there are no words to describe. If there is any, it goes beyond that word. Beyond and beyond. Quoting buzz lightyear, "to the infinity, and beyond!". =p okay woody?
*
*
Abang, terima kasih banyak2 untuk semuanya, esp sebab jaga saya dengan sempurna bila saya berpantang sampai la sekarang ni. The first few nights post operation memang sakit sangat-sangat. Sakit contraction was expected so I was mentally prepared but sakit after the c-section was least expected. I've never experienced such pain but you just bear with me & told me repeatedly everything is going to be fine.
*
With riyadh's alarming condition, with you fasting and whatnot, there was never a moment you seem to tick off with my diva demand for this & that (esp the painkiller jabs & abang, nak airrrrr +_+). And of course, after the operation, my bowel & bladder were unwilling to 'cooperate' with me, so there were 'accidents' like a 4 year old would, and eventho there are nurses to clean the 'aftermath', you were more thn willing to do it yourself, without the slightest hesitation.
You said "ala, sayang kan isteri abang, tak apa..."
*
*
And abang, terima kasih sebab jaga saya masa saya pantang. When I look back, I think you did EVERYTHING! Jaga Riyadh, basuh baju Riyadh, bath him, change him, cook my pantang meals, prep me after shower for the ubat luka operate, for the minyak yu yi back massage, did our laundry, bla bla bla, semua-semua lah, and all you asked me to was only to feed Riyadh. The confinement period was an important stage in our marriage and in my life for I was reassured for the tenth time the reason why I said "I do". I love you so much.
*
And of course, besides all that, thank you for your sacrifice, financially. I know it was not easy to see thousands of ringgit rm**,*** were drained from your account for me & Riyadh, esp at DEMC but it never bugged you. I kept on apologizing both on Riyadh's behalf for being two money munching machines in your life (yeah drama!) but you just laughed, smiled and said that you just want the best for your two babies. awwww. ~ Thank you sayang!
*
*
I know this is a promise that sounds so cliche but abang, I promise I will make it up to you. I will do anything to make you happy and I want you to know that we love you so much. We are going to miss you so much when you start to sail soon.
You are my hero, and you are definitely Riyadh's hero for the rest of his life.
*
*
You are not just a husband and a father,you are a saint, a gift from heaven.
Thank you sayang.


2 comments:
so sweet :)
tetibe teringat seme momen bersalin duluuu, sejibik macam elya kena c-sevt then hubs kena bayo **** macam hantaran kawen demi yang tersayang :)
bermanja selagi bole k!
kak y,congrats!
smg terus bahagia camni smpai bila2 hgga syurga..
Post a Comment