Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Moo Goo; Milky Goodness!


Since riyadh was born, he has mild skin problems. After birth, kulit dia menggelupas teruk, his paed & nurses called it "post due skin" i.e macam kulit baby yang terlebih minggu lahir, macam dah kering, walaupun riyadh lahir at 38 weeks.


During his first few weeks, kulit dia keep on menggelupas esp at his joints i.e kat both wrists, bawah pelipat lutut, siku, kat leher, tapi dia macam tak gatal or garu-garu or nangis or maybe budak ni memang tak ada perasaan i dunno lah kan hehe. I just keep on applying baby oil.


Bila dia admitted due to his bronchiolitis early of 2012 hari tu, baru ku tahu riyadh ni ada mild eczema & waktu warded tu memang nampak ke-eczema-an dia sebab dah di trigger oleh the bad bad bad cough and flu kan so his paed (and i think MOST hospitals) prescribed him eumovat and before that, hydroquot or something, I cant remember but something like that lah, to be applied on affected skin. Hilang memang hilang but later on aku perasan ada tompok macam panau, macam kesan menghakis so I immediately stop pakai the cream and asked his babysitter to do the same. (Now I already know that both creams are steroid and chemical based ointments, hence the panau panau thing. sigh)


At the same time, I used BUDS organic range of products, alhamdulillah the panau thing hilang but the sign of eczema is still there and whenever it became worse, contohnya bila aku makan udang and suddenly badan riyadh merah-merah (and pastu baru tau dia ni allergic seafood bagai), I will apply BUDS, the red patches hilang but riyadh menggaru-garu so tak best lah kan.


Being the paranoid mother I am, I never stopped searching for the most safe, most organic, paraffin free and steroid free ointment untuk riyadh. When I joined the AAE group (Asthma Allergies Eczema) at FB, I came to know about the Moo Goo product (from Australia).



As cute as it sounds, Moo Goo IS the Milky Goodness! I read about the product at their website and I was like "haaaa??". "siriesssss!". "masyallah", istighfar urut dada bagai because of the revealing facts yang the experts bagitau. PLEASE go to the page and baca!


I know some may say it is their way of selling their products kan but since I've used various creams & ointments and have experienced the panau-ness and the penghakisan because of the steroid based products I really believe their story.



And after few days of reading about their products & research done by them, I finally decided to buy the Eczema Starter Pack. Sebenarnya what really convinced me is the fact that the company betul-betul convince people that their product is 100% steroid & chemical free and truly organic, to the extent that they even dare us to HAVE A TASTE on their product! Yes, it is edible but as they say "it doesnt tastes good" haha so cute.



The product is quite pricey but when you read their website, you'll know why banyak produk sapu-sapu ni very affordable and banyakkkkk jual kat farmasi. I seriously nak cakap ni, I have nothing against those products, IF your skin or your family's skin or your baby's skin is OKAY bila guna skin care yang kat jual kat farmasi or the ones yang doctor prescribed, pakai lah kalau nak pakai pun BUT when you are experiencing what I am facing with riyadh, you wont mind spending lebih sikit for your baby's skin care.



After all, with the amount of RM187 per pack (promo price) I think it is a well spent money. Seriously, it works magic! Of course you wont see the result immediately. This entry pun aku tulis after two weeks guna Moo Goo and the difference is magical. For the first few days, the red patches keluar macam apa jah, tapi riyadh tak garu-garu but after that, kulit dia makin okay & no more patches alhamdulillah.


Semalam ada incident dengan my all time favourite, BUDU! Aku makan lauk singgang dengan budu pergghh memang heaven gila lah kan and after that menyusukan riyadh and voillaaa, habis berbintat leher anak aku. Budu bukan penyebab eczema or allergy hehe tapi something in it triggers the eczema to come out. So no more budu for me. Sobs.


Macam ni lah kalau breastfeed baby, sometimes for you to know what you cant eat for the sake of your baby, you have to eat it first. As for now, aku tak boleh makan durian, udang, sotong & budu. Lain baby lain kan, ada orang tak boleh makan benda-benda berangin nanti baby kembung tapi so far aku makan makanan berangin riyadh okay so yes, trial & error.



Okay back to the Moo Goo mooinggg, I really really recommend their range of products and in fact I'm eyeing for their skin care for ME hihi. You can shop online or better still you can also find their products at Caring Pharmacy (Guardian, Watson takde). Oh no, aku bukan spokeperson untuk Moo Goo, Moo Goo tak bayar aku pape pun, aku yang keluar duit untuk Moo Goo but I am a very satisfied customer! Seriously, tengok lah entry lama aku, takde satu pun cerita pasal produk ke ape ke except for BUDS.





This is the Eczema Starter Pack. RM187 per pack. At first I bought one pack, now I have two sets, one pack is at the babysitter's house. I love love love it so much. Riyadh pun bau wangi ala ala natural gitu. Psiko lah ko ni Y haha.



Again, highly recommended for those who are still searching for the most safe, organic, steroid free & paraffin oil free skin care for your baby (or for you!). Buy Moo Goo!



"IF COWS BUY SKIN CARE PRODUCTS, THEY'LL CHOOSE MOO GOO!"


3 comments:

Marsha~ said...

thanx for sharing babe.. nak kena try kat Ariq ni... kulit dia sgt sensitif..

faRhaNA sHaFIe said...

cube letak pic pre and post moo goo..sure lg best..ehehe.. bleh try kasi adek aku ni..

eeroslan said...

kak marsha, u r welcome.. beli kak jgn tak beli, memang berbaloi :)
*
paa, tu lah, aku lupe pulak nak amik gmbar time die eczema teruk hari tu, dah panik hehe ;P