Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 6, 2012

Today Is Your Birthday

My dear husband,
Today is your 26th birthday.
Happy Birthday sayang :)

As you said this morning, this is the third time you are 'getting old' while on duty, in the open sea.
We laughed, but deep down, I wish I was with you to celebrate your special day. But it's okay, I know someday we'll get the chance, insyallah :)

But one thing for sure, this year, you celebrate your birthday as a FATHER. And I know it means a lot to you. You are a good father, yes you do. You are not with us for 6 months but your love keeps us going, thank you sayang.

I wish you a very happy day today, I hope you have a beautiful year ahead and many more to come, insyallah.

I love you so much, and so does Riyadh. He may know nothing yet but I am very sure one day he will appreciate and honor you as his father, as his hero, for the sacrifices you've made and will make.

I miss you so much.

Happy Birthday My Dear Husband.
^_____^

You are NOT getting the jeep for your birthday, ever!

Happy birthday mr.razmin. >.<

1 comment:

Fatin Hanum said...

so sweettt ;)) pray for ur happiness Y